The Amazing Adventures of John Smith Jr. aka Houdini was chosen by RI Center for the Book as the publication that will be distributed by the Library of Congress in the Pavilion of the States at the National Book Festival in Washington, D.C. on September 22. Last year it was estimated that the crowd at the festival was over 100,000.
Recent Blog Posts
- Tiverton Middle School chooses Houdini as all-read book.
- Houdini receives more honors
- The Amazing Adventures of John Smith Jr., aka Houdini was chosen by Kirkus Reviews as one of “The Best Children’s Books of 2012.”
- Houdini Chosen by RI Center for the Book for the National Book Festival
- In Praise of Teachers and Librarians