The Amazing Adventures of John Smith Jr. aka Houdini was chosen by RI Center for the Book as the publication that will be distributed by the Library of Congress in the Pavilion of the States at the National Book Festival in Washington, D.C. on September 22. Last year it was estimated that the crowd at the festival was over 100,000.
Available Titles By Peter Johnson
Recent Blog Posts
- Benny Nominated for 2016 RI Teen Book Award
- Had a great visit to Cumberland Library last Saturday.
- Great Visit to Dartmouth Middle School
- Benny gets starred review from the Bulletin for the Center of Children’s Books
- The Life and Times of Benny Alvarez chosen by Guys Read (guysread.com) as their Book of the Month
Past Blog Posts